Cover Pic

Cover Pic

Friday, November 13, 2015

Things I hate

So I know I've been MIA around here but that's life with a job and family and a wedding to plan. But if you're wondering how things have been going, here is a list of things that work has made me realize that I hate.

Internet explorer.



Outlook mail. Why can't I tell emails flagged with specific colors to go to specific folders? Why!?!?



The benches in court rooms. Wooden without pillows. I get that you don't wanna have to keep them clean but man, spend more than 10 minutes sitting on them and it's like sitting on rocks.


Landlines. Why do I have to use a "1" with non-local area codes and then no "1" but still our local area code when I want to make a local call? It doesn't make sense. I like cell phones. Just put in the area code and if it doesn't need it, it'll still make the call anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment