Cover Pic

Cover Pic

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

WIP Wednesday

I missed last week but I've mostly just been working on the same things so it's not that much of a miss.

Finished Objects
I finally finished the Halloween Socks I was making for my mom. The pattern was nice though I don't know if I'll want to do it again soon. I'll probably do an actual cable instead of a mock cable. I also want to do some vanilla wrist warmers out of the leftover yarn to match for mom. If I start them this week I can probably finish them by Thanksgiving maybe.



Works in Progress
With the Halloween socks off my needles I put the Vanilla Latte socks back on and I'm close to finishing them, just an inch or so from the top.

I worked a little on the Titan Jacket. Slowly maybe it'll turn itself into a sweater. I like working on it, it just seems like it needs brain power to work on it so I've been gravitating more towards the socks which are mindless knitting.

Spinning
I haven't don't any spinning but I did order some beautiful wool from Into the Whirled. It's a BFL and it's pink and purple and blue. It's superwash which is always nice and hopefully it'll spin up lovely even with all of the different colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment