Cover Pic

Cover Pic

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Happy Birthday Cooper

It's cooper's birthday :) 

We had dinner with friends and shepards pie (Alton Brown's recipe and we swap the lamb for ground beef and jimmy deans sage sausage), wine, and cake. It was a great time, it's been a while since I've gotten to see my friends and they're all pretty great even though they've gone off and gotten real jobs and be adults and stuff. 

Alex was the star of the show as usual, charming all the ladies (and men) with his 6 words and the love of being the center of attention to the point where he'll do just about anything if you applaud him including wearing a frozen waffle as a hat. 

Anyway, I love you Cooper and I'm so happy you were born. And I can't believe. next birthday we'll have been married for 6 months! 


Also the cake was a hit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment