Cover Pic

Cover Pic

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Last weekend of freedom

Only a few more days until I start my job. My real grown up like legit job.


I'm bouncing between a mix of emotions: excitement, nervousness, and a little bit of ugh back to a job that you have to be there every day at 8 am sleeping in is so nice though.

I know it's good because I'm starting to loose my mind with nothing to do for so long. Basically my life is watching HGTV and Food Network and laying on the couch.


And after binging all of iZombie (the new Veronica Mars, which is excellent btw and it's finally on netflix) I'm basically like


Doing all of this nothing has made me really lazy. And I think about going back to work and it sounds nice but also like, well, work and how irritating is having to work lols.


There is also the whole new person in the office thing which is basically this:


Luckily I know both of the other recent hires in the office from law school so I'll know someone at least. And I'll have someone to take my dumb questions to so I've got that going for me.

But I'm also excited because I'm dying of boredom and it's a job in my field and also I'll be getting paid and working with what I've been told many times is a great office. So basically I've got 3 days left of doing nothing and then it's back into busy all the time land.


No comments:

Post a Comment