Cover Pic

Cover Pic

Friday, October 2, 2015

Home again- now featuring salsa dancing!

I just got home from a quick trip up to Seattle for a job interview.


I used to do that drive all the time for undergrad and then when Cooper was still loving in Washington but I'd forgotten how long it actually is when you're driving by yourself. It went pretty smoothly though and I made it on time despite some traffic. The interview went well but it was short considering how far I drove. It was only 1/2 hour.

But my first interview was shorter and they're moving my application forward with a back ground check so that's cool.




After the interview I met up with my cousin and hung out until his girlfriend got home and we went to dinner. Mostly I was willing to drive up for an interview so I could then eat my way across Seattle (as usual). We had delicious asian food at Boom Noodle which has finally moved back to Capital Hill from the U district. We would eat there every time we visited Seattle during my under grad days.



Then for breakfast/lunch (at like 11) we went to a place called Jack's for BBQ. It was awesome. I don't usually like dry rub ribs but they were do delicious they didn't need any sauce. And the Mac n cheese was soooooo good and cheesy. I totally don't regret that we didn't do dim sum (which is what we normally do when we visit). If we move to Seattle I'm going to get so fat.



Then when I got back home Cooper and I went to a free salsa dancing class over at the university. We were late but the people were super nice and caught us up on the lesson. We weren't very good at it but it was a lot of fun. I took a ballroom dancing class in undergrad and had a ton of fun with it som I'm stoked to have found this. Even though I'm not a student they'll still let us come (it's like $5) and they do it every Friday night. A lesson and then a social dance with a bunch of different dance styles. Cooper enjoyed himself too so hopefully I can convince him to go back. I'm definitely going back when it's time for the Waltz lessons since I wanna do that at the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment