Cover Pic

Cover Pic

Friday, October 16, 2015

To Do list update

To keep me accountable I'm posting about my progress on my to do list

Socks for mom: The yarn shipped from MI today so I'm thinking I'll have enough time to knit up a pair for mom before she leaves on the 26th. Hopefully. (The yarn is from Mint Rain on etsy in the Witch Poo colorway)

Dry clean favorite suit: Picked it up Friday morning just in time to wear to work Monday.

New Danskos: still haven't done this but I keep going back and forth about actually doing it because I have a few pairs of good shoes for work so maybe I'll wait a while still.

Vacuum: I'm counting this as done even though the vaccuum broke when I'd done 3/4 of what I planned on. It was a crappy vacuum so I'm not surprised.

Organize Crafts 

Plant green onions

Adjust budge

make breakfasts
And I made muffins to boot. 

Stitch Dictionary: nope, no progress

Paperwork

Frame stuff: waiting on my bar admission certificate so I can take all 4 things at once.

Parking Pass: still need to do this

Finish the indifference shrug for mom: Wove in the ends and I'm calling it good.

No comments:

Post a Comment