Cover Pic

Cover Pic

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Wip Wednesday

I have an FO! My second Towpath Henley, this time the 3 month size. It's wearer won't be born until the end of Feb. So it will be a few months before I can get a pic of both boys wearing their matching sweaters but I can't wait for it haha.



I'm close to finishing the first sock of the vanilla latte socks. I've started the ribbing for the cuff so it probably only needs about 10 more rows (they're toe up). But I've been saving it for purse/mindless knitting because my other project has 3 charts worked concurrently.

Yes this is the same pic from last week


Which brings me to Titan Jacket. I've put a lot of time into this one this week and I went from cast on to separating for the sleeves in just a few days (I'm trying to make the most of my knitting time while I have it this week). I'm loving the cables but the pattern especially on the back.

Sleeves!


That's it for me this week, though I'm going to try and get to the yarn store and pick up more yarn so I can do the sleeves of my East Village. I know I'm going to need more so I'll need to start alternating skeins now.

No comments:

Post a Comment