Cover Pic

Cover Pic

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Bags by awesome granny review

I recently bought myself a project bag from Bags by Awesome Granny on etsy. I've been needing a large project with a zipper because of kittens and my nephew, all of whom like taking all my knitting out and destroying it.

I ordered one with a cute circus print and a matching notions bag. 


It got here in less than a week and was wrapped up in tissue paper with a little hand written note to me by Darlene. 

I opened it up and put my East Village sweater in it. And it fits everything and the extra yarn. This pleases me greatly. 


There was a lot of attention to detail in the construction and it shows. All the lines are clean, the inside lining matches the little pull tabs and it's just adorable.





I love the little hippos and monkeys on the fabric. Basically I love everything about it. If you're thinking about getting a new project bag definitely check out bags by awesome granny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment