Cover Pic

Cover Pic

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Idyllic Sunday

Today was a pretty great day. 

It started out looking like it might be another cold wet day (can you tell I'm thrilled about the weather changing?). But around noon it started getting warmer. 

After my nephew woke up from his nap I met him and my sister and brother-in-law at the park. The weather was perfect, not too warm, but not cold at all. Alex loved it, he loves running around and being outside. Especially trees. He loves trees. 


He is just always in the move. 


I got some knitting done too, starting some socks for my dad. The perfect travel knitting, no pattern necessary and easy to fit in the purse. 

We played for like an hour and then went and got some froyo at one of those self serve places where you get to add whip cream and all sorts of yummy toppings. Then back to their house for dinner and more playing. Basically lots of hanging out. I'm an extrovert. I'd rather be in a room with someone else doing our own things than in seperate places doing the exact same things. And Cooper is gone for a whole week, visiting Hawaii. So I'll just have to find other people to annoy and watch tv with. Luckily I've got a lot of family here and a couple friends that are weird like me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment