Cover Pic

Cover Pic

Thursday, September 24, 2015

I've hit that wall again

I've hit that wall again, where I feel like I'm going crazy from not having anything to do.



It's weird, I haven't had this much free time in a row where I truly have nothing I'm supposed to be doing in years. Last time this happened (about a month ago) I cleaned basically the entire apartment. But I'm not going to be doing a cleaning spree like that again for a while thank you very much.



I should probably try and doing something productive, like learn a new skill or network or something.

Sir Isaac Newton was way more productive than me.

Butttt I'm probably just going to keep crafting. And blogging. In fact, I volunteered to help my friend write the show notes to her knitting podcast. Because she is someone with actual things going on in her life (full time student in a masters program, podcasting, etc) and I have nothing but time. So if you're bored like me you should definitely go check out her podcast, Stitched in Sweden, shownotes/blog here.



No comments:

Post a Comment